Monday, January 25, 2016

January 24, 2016

Hello everyone! This week was ......you guessed it, another amazing week! It went by so fast! 

So this week we were working with a huge part member family, and they all have decided that I looked exactly like. . . . Justin Bieber! So they all wanted me to sing to them and take pictures and stuff! It was so awkward, I don't look like him do I? and don't worry I didn't sing for them! 

     So here is a little news about the emergency transfer. It had nothing to do with me or my new companion. It was because an elder finished his mission mid transfer in a Samoan ward and Elder Morones' companion went to fill that spot and then I came in to fill his spot! and that is all I know!

      This week we had the privilege of attending a world wide missionary broadcast! It was so amazing! I was able to sit right behind Elder Liu and so we had a really good chat about our areas! I honestly miss him though! He was such a good companion! But there were so many things that stood out to me in that broadcast! I took like 10 pages of notes! But I will just pick a few of my favorite one-linerd said that really stood out to me; "The restoration is a fact" its so true, the restoration is a proven fact and it can be put to the test! if we ask Heavenly Father if the fullness of the gospel is on the earth today he will tell us yes! I love how bold that statement is! and another line that stood out to me was "we should always have the name of Christ on our lips" He is everything! Everything in the gospel relates back to Him and our main goal is to follow his example and make it back to live with him and Heavenly Father again! As a missionary every word that I say should relate to Jesus. It was also said that "when you don't know what to say, bear testiomony of Jesus Christ and His infinite Atonement" and a lot of times I don't know how to respond to certain situations but I do know that Jesus Christ is there for me! He suffered all sin and all temptation to pay my debts and to know how to best help me! 

I have rean out of time again

I love you

love,  Elder Wiser

No comments:

Post a Comment