Monday, January 18, 2016

January 17, 2016

Hello Everyone,

This week went by so fast! I cannot believe it! I hit my six month mark on Jan 15! It went by so fast. I don't know how fast the last six months went for everyone at home but I think that time goes faster on this side of the equator. I have loved every second of my mission! I am learning so much every single day. I really can't believe that it has gone this fast. now I know what people mean when they say that your mission will fly by, its flying all right!

      So update on my companion, he is the man! We get along really well. So like I said he is an amazing artist. In our free time he draws like armies of stripling worriors and captan moroni and stuff. He is really talented. He loves super heroes, I have learned a lot this week about the difference between Marvel and DC comics. hahah Who would have known the variety of things that we learn on the mission! Elder Morones is a very good teacher and he is always positive. During lessons I will just bear my testimony and then look at him and he will pick up right where I left off! I love him to death! I'm really glad that we are companions! This is going to be another amazing transfer! 

    Funny experience of the week. We went to a members home for dinner and they had put in a lot of work to make gluten free enchiladas. He was explaining that they might be a little bland and so he was searching for this hot sauce, he was looking and looking but he couldnt find it so we just decided to start eating and after the first bite . . . . .my companion says "Hey brother Denny I think I found the hot sauce" I think it was all in that first bite haha it was so spicy and I had just said that I like my food really spicy so I had to just keep eating! The spices totaly destroyed my mouth I still can't taste very good haha I guess you had to be there but I was trying to be all manly and just eat it like I couldnt tell that my mouth was on fire! 

      This week we weren't able to catch up with Ernie, he has been training for football and had scouts come over from Utah and observe him the whole week. So we will catch him this week. The work in the area is still alittle slow but we are finding people one by one to teach and we are really excited for this next week. I'm very grateful for the power of prayer! I always have a lot of questions about what to do in certain situations and the Lord is always there for me! I know that He anwsers prayers! I love you all sorry for the short email

have a geat week 

love Elder Wiser


This is what our area looks like


this is a picture of elder morones and a family 

Us with Ernie

This is what our flat looks like










No comments:

Post a Comment