Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 18, 2016

I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to email yesterday. We were transporting elders all day for a zone preparation day in a distant area and so we didn't get the chance to email. I just wanted to send this to say how much a love ya, and that I pray for you and the family constantly. I'm doing good, I am happy. We have had some cool miracles this week, I have them written down and will share some with you. We came to enter in the zones key indicators but we have a lesson with Barbara, one of our investigators, in a few minutes so we have to leave. I'm sorry if I cause you stress. Thanks so much for all you do for me! I took pictures of all of your emails and will read them later. Have an amazing week. Don't go crazy because you are layed up all day with your surgery! love you heaps

love Elder Wiser

No comments:

Post a Comment