Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 28, 2016

I have had a really great week this week! We have seen quite a few little miracles that are helping the ward to progress! The ward has started to give us a lot of really solid refferals that we will be teaching next week. Last week we were able to go and teach a man named Navi, he was a refferal from a ward member! he is from India and is very active in the seek religion but he was open to listing and learning, it might take a while but the spirit was present in the lesson and he felt it. My companion and I are getting along great! The ward we are in takes such good care of us! I know that this is where I am supposed to be! The Lord has placed people in my path that help me progress and he uses us to help others progress! I had a very amazing study of 2 ne 9. I would like to invite you all to read that! It talks about the need for a Savior! We would be helpless if it wasn't for Jesus Christ! I'm so thankfull for his atonement! I love you all
have a great week
love Elder Wiser


We traveled to a baptism and it took us through the city! Way too crowded

but this is the house of one of the wards recent convert and he collects all of the transformers! and i am pretty facinated by them haha some of them are like two feet tall! thats crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment