Friday, May 13, 2016

May 1, 2016

Hello Everyone! 
     These weeks are going by so fast! It really scares me how fast time is going, but I love being out here, I love serving my mission! Elder Ferris and I always talk about how we will never be able to have these amazing experiences again. The mission is amazing. This week everyone seemed to be busy and so a lot of our investigators were not home or they didn't answer the door, but we did get to meet with Brad and Josh, the father and son, and we taught them about the Book of Mormon and we read a chapter with them. They struggle to understand much out of it, but they have strong faith in Christ! so we are just trying to find simple ways to apply the gospel to them. We have been trying to relate the teachings of the Gospel to Tennis and Australian Rules football and they seem to enjoy that pretty well, its really cool to see how the coaches in sports relate to the prophet, and the daily practice relates to our diligence in reading the gospel and praying! But they are progressing, slowly but surely! our most progressing investigator is Adam, he is a 12 year old boy! He has been coming to mutual and making really good friends with the other youth! it has started to change him, just the friendship of people in the area has started to soften his heart! we are going to meet with him this coming Wednesday and teach about repentance and baptism and the gift of the holy Ghost! 

       So like I said last week so have been double dutch jump roping , I didn't get any pictures of me but I will send a picture of another missionary in the zone! Because we do it almost every morning we all have really really bad shin splints! haha but its so worth it! just to brag about my comp, he entered the double dutch with a blind fold and then started skipping a personal jump rope, jumping three ropes spinning different ways all while blind folded!!! im not to that point but I will be soon!
         This week we have been blessed to receive council from stake representatives and also President Maxwell and his councillors about how to run our areas smoother! I am so thankful that they helped us to see what we could do better! it just really made me think about how thankful I am that I am surrounded by such loving leaders that are willing to take their time to help us grow! and I am so grateful that we have prophets and apostles that have given their lives just to better ours! I know that they are called of God, and that they will not, and cannot lead us astray! if we listen to their council we will be blessed! I love this gospel, the more I learn and understand the happier I am! I invite you to trust in our leaders! have a great week! 

love Elder Wiser!


this Is a cherished moments box that my companion received in a package! the schmanski busness is world wide!!!

THIS IS elder scott double ditching!

No comments:

Post a Comment