Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 15, 2016

Hello everyone! 

This week was soo good! It was so amazing to talk to everyone over skype, I loved hearing your voices and good old humour. and happy Mothers Day last week to everyone that I was not able to wish it to.

     This week we had some good experiences, we have been looking for new people to teach, because it felt like we have been working with the same people for quite some time and none of them were progressing,  and so in all of our prayers we have been praying to find one new person wherever we go. and out of nowhere Elder Ferris had a flashing memory of a house in our area and he remembered the name of the man that lived their, and when we showed up and the man wasn't home but there was a woman named Laura :) and she is going through a rough time in her marriage and was raised religeous but stopped practicing after a while and she was really excited when we told her that our message could improve the qualitly of anyones life, and so we gave her a restoration pamphlet and we will be going back this week to meet with them! the Lord really does answer prayers! its so cool to see his hand in the work! 

     Also this Sunday we were able to go in and teach the primary children about the book of Mormon! I have a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon but it was kinda difficult to explain to a bunch of 5 and 6 year old children how I feel in simple terms. but I do know that the Book of Mormon can help anyone. I experienced its truthfulness for the first time when I read it with my family as an eight year old, but that was only the beginning. and I know that anyone who reads its words and apples the teachings to their individual lives will find answers because it has happened for me! I love being with the primary kids, they are so pure, so innocent, so faithful, and silly. I want to be all those things! and I can become like a little child through the Atonement of Christ! I love you all have an amazing week 


love Elder Wiser

No comments:

Post a Comment