Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 23, 2017

Hey Momma! I kinda ran out of time to email this week because I replied to a bunch of different emails. But I am doing great! We got another companion until the end of the transfer, his name is Elder Solomon. So we are officially a quadpanionship! We asked if we could get an extra car and phone, and the office hooked us up so now we can split off and do double the work! I believe that it is an answer to fasting and prayer! We prayed that we would be able to find more people to teach and the Lord blessed us with a whole extra companionship :) Miracles! I love you so much! have a great week! 


love Elder Wiser

I still have the coin Auntie Karrie gave me

we didn't have dinner on sunday night
So President Vidmar invited us over.
We are the closest missionaries to his flat so we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment