Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 10, 2016

Hello everyone, 

This week is transfer week, and I have some news to tell you! dub dub . . . ..dub dub.......dub dub (that's suppost to sound like a heart beat) I am getting transferred!!!!! I'm going to miss Elder Jensen super bad! He is honestly the man! But I am getting transferred to a place called Vranbourne in the Gippsland stake! my new companion is from America! His name is Elder Halsy and he is a baller! I have gone on echanges with him before, and I'm excited for this new transfer! 

       Everything has been really amazing, we got to meet and spend a morning with the new mission president! Ee is so motivating! Him and his wife are going to do amaizning in their new calling! They have a clear vision for what they want the mission to achieve and miracles are starting to happen! Our area has blown up with new people to teach. The new missionaries are called goldens "and goldens bring miracles" and golden mission presidents and wifes bring many mighty miracles.! I don't have much time! but I love this gospel! it makes me so happy! Everytime I bear testimony of how much it has helped mE I can't help but smile! Everything in the gospel brings happiness, as long as we are following the guidelines that God has set in place for us! Just like a rope holds a kite in the air, the commandments and guildlines hold us to a whole new level! I love you all! have a great week!

from Elder Wiser

bubble soccer for zone p day



this is a Recent Convert named toko toko!

meeting with some old mission friends at a meeting! Elder Chapel 

Me and Elder Wheeler

this is the savage family! the father is Jason the mother is Stephany, the oldest son is kharsyl and then his girlfriend (investigator) shanay and then payton and sasha and winter! there family is so amazing!

and this is a recent convert that we took out with us for the day! his name is Hunter Campbell. he is only sixteen and he has mean dreds hahah he is so funny,


this is one of our investagators named James latu, he is moving to Sydney sadly.

and this is some of the zone! sisters masi teriipaia and tupu and elders togia kaanapu Jensen and myself!


Zone Pictures with our new Mission President Peter Vidmar and his Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment