Thursday, April 21, 2016

April 17, 2016

Hello!! 

So we got transfer news!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayay I will be staying for another transfer with Elder Ferris in Dandenong! I couldn't be more happy! We have been having a blast! and he is such an amazing teacher and so I learn a lot from him, but this week we have had some serious miracles. 
     One of them was, Elder Ferris and I have been focusing on asking inspired questions and so we could find out peoples needs and concerns. Inspired questions are really hard because they are different with everyone. and so we were in this part member families home and we were trying to figure out why the father will not be baptized and Elder Ferris just paused and we were both just looking at the father and then Elder Ferris asked a question, and it didn't sound all flowing and smooth but he said the right words and this man just opened up and said all of his concers. . . . and how to overcome them. It just really goes to show how the holy ghost can help us! If we are striving to listen to it and do what it prompts us, every thing will work out, even if we don't know how! and that same experience happened a few more times last week, and so it wasn't just a coincidence! 
     We have been so busy! our ward list has over 900 people on it, so we always have names to visit. I am loving the mission! I know that Heavenly Father will bless us in our efforts as long as they are righteous! I am grateful to have the gospel in my life, it has made all the difference! I pray for you all at home, I hope you can feel it! I love you. and I love the prophet have a great week 

Love Elder Wiser

No comments:

Post a Comment